Come the big day, everybody’s eyes are going to be on the happy couple. So it’s surprising how many people wait until the last minute before thinking about the backdrop. Whether at the ceremony or the reception, the chosen backdrop is going to be in almost every photo. Get it planned and booked early, and it will be a feature to be proud of on the big day.
- Think about colours – you don’t want a backdrop that clashes with your dress, the bridesmaids’ dresses or your venue’s décor.
- Your homework – before you hire someone to do this for you, speak to their previous clients. They’ll be happy to pass on details and show you photos.
- Measure up – measure the space you’ll be using at the venue. You don’t want to discover the sizes are wrong when it’s too late.
- Explore online – websites like Pinterest have entire photo collections dedicated to wedding backdrops. Check them out and get inspired.
- Think about the lights – the way your lighting interacts with your backdrop is important. Try different colours and combinations to see what works and what doesn’t.
- Go DIY – unless you’re a professional at this stuff, leave it to the experts. It’s more complex than it looks.
- Leave it until the last minute – especially if you’re looking for something specific. Some materials need to be specially ordered and might not be ready at short notice.
- Be restricted – there are no limits. Get creative and design something special. Your professional supplier can then help you make it happen.
- Go overboard – the backdrop should be just that, something in the background that complements the venue and the event.
- Settle for anything you don’t like – it’s your day, do it your way.
All our backdrops are delivered and installed by trained professionals. Entertainment Solutions are one of Dublin & Ireland’s most popular and reliable entertainment and wedding specialists. You can also get great discounts when you hire more than one of our services.
Get in touch today and we’ll get you a great no-obligation quote.Share