In 1972, the creation of PONG by Atari Corporation changed the face of the amusement and entertainment markets forever. Now with the Atari Pong Arcade Table by UNIS, bring this classic icon to your office or venue and in a way never seen before!
The Atari Pong Arcade Table brings a fresh take on an old idea, making use of electromechanical technology to recreate this beloved classic. Real 3D blocks slide across the surface, powered by a magnetic mechanical chassis below the surface. Each side controls their white “paddle” using a large spinner controller, and can serve the cube shaped ball at the press of a button. This recreates the feel of the original game, presenting it in a way that stops people in their tracks every time. The experience is further enhanced with multi-colored LEDs.
The commercial coin-op versions of the game have been designed with larger cabinets that users can stand or sit down at.
Atari Pong Arcade Table Features
– A unique recreation of a classic arcade gaming experience
– Officially licensed from Atari
– Electromechanical functionality – 3D paddles “magically” move across the surface via unseen magnets & motors below
– Support for one (Player Vs. the computer) or two players
– Secure access to the mechanics under the table
– Controls: 1 Spinner device per side; ambidextrous serve buttons; 1 or 2 player start buttons
– Recreated digital sounds
This table had very light use for 6 months in a multinational office breakout space. 4 months of this time was during COVID when the company had less than 5% of their staff onsite.
The cabinet has a mark on one side, this is hardly noticeable once setup.
Game runs perfect and will come with 1x years warranty.